Monday, 14 May 2012

June Sketch Challenge

Welcome to the Scrap365 June 2012 Issue Sketch Challenge.

CLOSING DATE FOR THIS CHALLENGE: 14th June 2012 

Here is this month's sketch, based on a layout by Wendy McKee from this issue's Bursting with Blooms gallery.

Sketch by Wendy McKee from June 2012 issue

Our Sponsors:


Up for grabs this month is a fantastic selection of chipboard shapes from Tando Creative.

How to Enter:

-Make a project (it does not have to be a layout, but it should be scrapbooking-related; no cards please).
-Pop it on your blog and use the link tool to share your project with us.
-Feel feel free to interpret the sketch to fit your style - as long as we can see you have taken inspiration from the sketch there is no need to follow it exactly.

See the About the Challenges page (link at the top of the page) for full information about how the challenges will work

(NB: We respectfully ask that you please recognise the copyright of the artists who contribute to this page, and give them credit where due if you use their work or sketches as inspiration).

 

Need some inspiration?

Here are some wonderful examples from our Sketchbook365 DT. Click on the names to visit each of the designer's blogs.





We hope you've enjoyed our interpretations of the sketch - now we'd love to see yours!

16 comments:

  1. Wow what lovely projects, will have to have a go at this one as love the sketch

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic Sketch Challenge girls, thank you. Beautiful DT work. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo... this is such a lovely sketch so I decided to enter. Only, the linky sign is there rather than my layout! I clicked the link and it does take you to my gallery, but why can you not see the thumbnail? What am I doing wrong ladies?? Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your page is gorgeous! just love everything about it

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  4. Couldn't resist this one as I had some pictures that were perfect. I don't usually do competitions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved making my page. As soon as I saw it I knew that it was perfect for the photos I had of my Granddaughter, Bronwyne. Can't wait for the next challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had fun! Enjoyed the sketch and lovely layouts by the DTs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch, but I was very disappointed to come over here to find the linky closed. The majority of sites close the challenges at the end of the day, so I thought I could post today :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. My apologies - the sketch should close this evening. If anyone else wishes to enter just send me a link to scrap365@traplet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What TIME do you state for the deadline usually?? BJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will email my entry, but here's the link too.
    Thank you, Helen

    http://tiarahelen.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/sketch-from-scrap365.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The deadline should be 11pm (will put this in the text in future) - it appears I made a typo when setting this linky up. Sorry folks :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh good, just need to get mine finished by then - thanks BJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just e-mailed my entry too, but here's my link as well. BJ

    http://www.ccraftcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/sketchbook365-june-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete