Friday, 15 February 2013

March Challenge

March Sketch Challenge


Challenge Closing Date: 15th March 2013

This month's challenge is based on a layout in the February/March issue by Kim Woods:


There is a  FANTASTIC set of dies from Xcut to be won this month:


The Headliner Alphabet (£12.95), Birdcage 2 (£12.95) and Butterflies (£8.95) are available from docrafts stockists nationwide.

Here is a little inspiration from the team:













How to Enter:
-Make a project (it does not have to be a layout, but it should be scrapbooking-related; no cards please).
-Pop it on your blog and use the link tool to share your project with us.
-Feel feel free to interpret the sketch to fit your style - as long as we can see you have taken inspiration from the sketch there is no need to follow it exactly.

See the About the Challenges page (link at the top of the page) for full information about how the challenges will work

(NB: We respectfully ask that you please recognise the copyright of the artists who contribute to this page, and give them credit where due if you use their work or sketches as inspiration).

One other thing, it would be really helpful if you remove word verification (under settings) as it slows everything down when commenting.

We look forward to seeing your lovely layouts!


Scrap365 Team x



22 comments:

  1. I've followed you for awhile, but have never posted a comment. Today, I just had to say that I really like how you manage to put a collection of things together and make it look good. I'm still working on it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy the layouts Barbara - look forward to seeing your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this sketch and the DT pages are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy
    Waiting patiently to link up my page!!
    Ha Ha couldn't wait to join in with such a stunning page layout. DT work is gorgeous, great inspiration.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Debbie - the DT work is stunning. In fact my scrappy friends and I decided to do a blog hop based on the sketch set for March 1st. Stay tuned! :) Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch...will definitely have to play along! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a go for the first time this month! Great sketch and fab inspiration from the DT! Thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! The examples from the DT are stunning!!! Definitely inspired by the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sketch..perfect for my papers...great inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hеy, I thinκ your ѕite mіght be haνіng browser comρatibility іssues.
    When I look at your blog sitе in Oρera, it looκs finе but when openіng in Internet Explorer, it haѕ somе oveгlаpping.
    Ι just wanted to giνe you a quick
    hеads up! Other then that, terrifіc blog!


    Here іs my weblog ... how to jump higher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Love these. I know I commented before, but my scrappy friends and I have a blog hop based on your sketch this week. Check us out!
    http://rheaski.blogspot.ca/2013/02/first-ever-crop-circles-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful LO's everyone. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great sketch! enjoyed working with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking for a link button but haven't found it. My friends and I just hosted a blog hop using your March sketch as inpiration. You can find my layout here: http://craftycorina.blogspot.ca/2013/03/first-evah-crop-circles-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab sketch, great examples and I love the page I made - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So happy I got to play with this sketch! I just linked my page too! Thank you for the inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a great sketch!! I had so much fun playing along with it! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWESOME sketch!
    Noticed it just now, and can't make it until tomorrow! But saving the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I tried to enter my lo in this sketch challenge today but I find the linky now closed - it is not the deadline time yet! Ann (time: 08:30)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have also just tried to link my page. Its 5pm and the deadline is 11pm but the link says it is closed :(
    Never mind! I loved the sketch and had fun with it. I am very happy with the result which you can see here ~
    http://pinksparklyscraps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/scrap-365-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete