Monday, 30 December 2013

Over... but not Out!

Hello, hello!

Well, as we draw near to the end of the year I have decided to make a few little changes ready to start the New Year with a bang!

One of those changes will be that the Sketch Challenge will now be hosted on the SCRaP365 Blog.

So if you don't already follow us over at Scrap, come and join the party!!

There is going to be lot going on as the year unfolds and I can not wait to share it with you all.

Looking forward to introducing you to our new Sketch Design Team :)

Have a very happy and safe New Year and see you all in 2014.

Ali (Ed) xx

6 comments:

  1. Exciting stuff Ali. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so exciting! I will be watching over at Scrap365!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one question..... your link in this post to Scrap365 goes to "scrap365.blogspot.co.uk".... but when I searched in Bloglovin' to follow you there, it brought up "scrap365.blogspot.com".....

    My question is ---- are they one and the same blogs? They looked the same.... and I don't want to miss the sketches, so could you please verify? Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much inforamtion one can have from your world wide web. And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here. Cool Tattoos Information
    I always was concerned in this subject and stock still am regards for putting up.
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete